Sunday, August 28, 2005

i watch from afar the sunset.

i wish you would stay but I know you seek higher ground

ive never felt so helpless watching a person turn his back and walk away and yet things were beyond the stage that i could salvage. the feeling stings as I slowly comprehend the weight of the words. Its all you people who are so saturated with the system who provide such illogical arguments that turn something out of nothing. I wish i could teach all of you how to think, with a brain and a heart, and for once not just follow with your eyes. Plain and blind obedience is tantamount to stupidity, and its cos of the manifestation of this in you that caused all of this to happen. theres rising angst mixed with sadness in me.

spread your wings and fly, thou shalt bid goodbye.

1 Comments:

Blogger harry said...

he might be feeling helpless too.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home